5. Neil Patrick Harris: funniest gay man since Mr. Bean.
4. Abby Wambach: first man to participate in the FIFA Women’s World Cup
3. Clay Aiken: kicked off American Idol for making anti-Islam comments towards closet-muslim contestant Ruben Studdard, saying, “what your people did to our country was fucked up.”
2. Aaron Rodgers: the first openly gay player in the NFL (pictured above with Ben Affleck).
1. Anderson Cooper: CNN Anchor. Mistakenly wrote-in “Casey Anthony” on his ballot for mayor of New York City.