I know most people were watching the Grammy’s, but the awful, horrific, ugly, boring, immature Pro Bowl was on. The final score was so low, 22-21. There were retired players coaching each team, there were Chiefs Linebackers concussing Chiefs running backs, and there was no effort put forth by anyone. I would rather watch Macklemore perform the same song for an hour straight than watch another Pro Bowl. Here is how I would add culture to this boring game:
1) Incorporate the lingerie football league
- One Wr, One Rb, One Qb per team.
- At least one has to be on the field at all times.
- Same rules as NFL players, except they have to follow the dress code of the LFL.
2) Keep it AFC vs NFC
- Right now its a fantasy draft. Just awkward how two players on the same team are competing against each other.
3) Each team has to run a trick play every series
- Flea Flickers, options, reverses, Rb passes…let the coaches display their inner Mook
4) Put exciting players on both offense and defense and special teams
- Patrick Peterson, Desean Jackson, AP, Dez, Lesean McCoy, ETC.
5) Losing players are disqualified from next year’s pro bowl
- Players already get around a 100k bonus for making the Pro Bowl..so this is huge
6) Winning players awarded an additional 50k.
7) Have certain NFL players play 5 on 5 bball at halftime
- Better than a Fall Out Boy performance like this year…
- We all know they can ball
8) Shorten the field, more scoring, less defense.
- 50 yard field. No kickoffs.
9) Include skills competitions like the NBA
- Qb throwing
- RB/WR races
- WR/CB jump balls
- Kickers play HORSE
10) Have a sweepstakes that lets an average Joe return one punt in the game
- Fans get to watch some average white dude get annihilated.
11) Rotate the game between Hawaii, Miami, LA, Las Vegas, and Barcelona.
- Hawaii is overplayed. Make this game at a desired destination to the majority of fans. People want to watch football in LA, Vegas, and Barcelona-As someone who just studied in Barca I would know…people are dying to have a game played at Camp Nou (where FC Barca plays)
One Comment Add yours